Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My work here is done


Well, I guess my services won't be needed around here in quite the same capacity as they have been up to this point.
Peter can read to his sisters now. A dream come true! Now at that crazy time before dinner when everyone is hungry and crabby and I'm trying to get dinner made I can ask Peter to read the girls a book.
And today Kate asked me what she should do with Maddie's wet diaper (yes, my 4 year old was trying to change my 2 year old!) Maybe she'll take care of the potty training too!!!

1 comment:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Cool! Now you just have to get them to clean the house, make supper, and drive the other kids to their lessons, and you're all done! All you have to do is sit on the couch and eat bon-bons all day. That IS what we mothers do, after all....