Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I woke up to a mess

Again?! Yes. Another mess to greet me in the morning! And again, it was my own fault! Never underestimate the explosive power of a carbonated beverage!



The good news? My freezer really needed a good cleaning out. So that's just what I did at 6:30 this morning- took everything (food, shelves, baskets, etc) out, washed it, and put it all back in- all without a drop of coffee in me! It actually made me laugh at my own forgetfulness that led to the "pop-sicles" that you can see hanging down from the basket.

4 comments:

Racine said...

How on earth did that happen?? I tried calling you back yesterday but no answer. I have a really bad sore throat today so feel free to email if you needed something :-)

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Oh man! I hate when that happens! ...still makes me miss my pop though :)

Middle-Aged Moi said...

UGH! What a mess! My parents left a can of pop in their car once and it exploded because of the cold. They had to take it to Bubbles to get completely cleaned out. It was a sticky, syrupy mess!!!!!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Oh no! I've done that before. I love your attitude, though. "The freezer needed a cleaning anyway." Wow -- I wanna be like you when I grow up!