Well, I've been tagged and I'm a little slow to realize it because my comments haven't been emailed to me for some strange reason! Anyway, Dianna tagged me and here are the rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it to your blog including a visual illustration if you would like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blog sphere.
4. Tag 5 more blogs with links.
5. Don’t forget to leave a comment in the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
The story behind the "tag" is as follows: "This meme originated over an idea that was prompted by the book written by Larry Smith & Rachel Fershleiser, Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six Word Memoirs by Writers Famous & Obscure.
This is one of those things I could probably "think to death" trying to come up with the most perfect six words. But I've decided to just use some of the first six words that came to my mind:
Heart for Christ, hands for home.
This came to me because I am a major home body- I LOVE being home and enjoying my family and the strength and inspiration for doing so comes only from my Savior!
I tag the following people: