- five days without a washing machine
- play-doh in the carpet
- ants in the dining room
- potty a la Maddie in the bed (my fault- forgot to put a diaper on her last night!)
- cat poop in the sand box (no, we don't own a cat. i actually hate cats- sorry to all you cat lovers, it's nothing PERSONAL! they just make me sick- AND they keep pooping in our sand box!)
- my sister was due to have her first baby on Saturday and he has not made his debut yet
- children with SELECTIVE hearing!!
What can I say? It's a Monday! Time for some chocolate therapy?!
Okay, feeling a little guilty for complaining. Let's see if I can turn this around-
-washing machine was fixed today. only had to use little borrowed one for one week
-it's just carpet?
-nothing like some added protein when Ella goes scavenging for crumbs off the floor
-washing machine is fixed so I "get to" wash Maddie's bedding right away
-atleast the kids can play on the swing set
-not sure there's a fix for the hearing problem
-ditto on the heartburn problem until this baby is born
So as for the chocolate, I'll enjoy it for a minute. Then I'll be eating some TUMS. Goodie. Good thing I like chocolate mint.