Monday, September 8, 2008

Hiding a beach ball? and a yummy lunch

Well, it's been awhile since I posted any baby belly pictures so I thought I'd have Pete take a few on Saturday. When I came in the house to look at them I actually cracked up when I saw myself! Is there a beach ball under that shirt? And yes, there really is only one baby in there!




We didn't have anything planned for the morning on Saturday (other than a million things we probably SHOULD have been doing around the house) so Pete had a crazy idea that I easily agreed to. We drove an HOUR to have lunch at Chick-fil-A!! I know, it probably sounds insane what with the price of gas and all. And we also seem to always forget (after having 3 children that are GREAT travelers) that Ella does not like to ride in the car. But we survived the ride and boy was that a yummy lunch. I absolutely LOVE Chick-fil-A and miss it greatly from my days of living in South Carolina! Another place I miss- Sonic!!! And wouldn't you know it, there was a Sonic right around the corner from Chick-fil-A! I so wanted to just camp out in Lafayette for the afternoon so we could eat dinner at Sonic, but that will have to be saved for another ridiculously impulsive day.

8 comments:

SarK717 said...

You look beautiful in your prego pic!! Hope your last few weeks go smoothly for you!

The Edgren Family said...

We usually eat there once a week on family night! I've been thinking about how you got me hooked on peanut butter and chocolate icecream. Baskin Robins makes it the best, and Jon gets it for me in a quart all the time.
You are absolutely precious! Do you have a name picked out?

Rachel Marie said...

Yes, we have a name, but it's a secret :)

Middle-Aged Moi said...

You look glowing!!!! ;-)

And can you believe I have NEVER eaten at Chic-Fil-A (did I spell that right?)

Racine said...

Uh I am so jealous...I haven't had Chick-fil-A since we went to Florida. And you are all belly! So beautiful! We can't wait to welcome this new little girl to the family!

Michelle said...

You look amazing in your preggo picture!

How fun that you loaded the kids up and headed to chick-fil-a! We only have to drive about 30 minutes to get to one but it is SO worth it!

I love Sonic too ;)

thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment

Michelle said...

wow, I take a blogging break for a few weeks while Andrew's here, and I miss all the exciting news! Congrats on Charlotte's birth! (I have to go read all about that next.)

I also LOVE Chick-fil-A! I miss it from my days in the South. When Andrew was driving up from southern IN to the hospital in Crown Point for Grace's birth, he stopped at that Chick-fil-A for lunch. meanwhile, my water was breaking, I was transitioning, and he's eating yummy chicken sandwiches! He excuses it by saying that I told him not to rush home...little did I know labor would go so fast. He made it in time, though. :)

Anonymous said...

how cute are you!!!