Tuesday, September 2, 2008

One more month

It's pretty hard to believe that I am going to be pregnant for another month! In some ways I know the time will fly and I need to hurry up and get ready! I need to get all the kids fall clothes out and pack away the summer stuff before baby comes or my children will be wearing shorts in the middle of October- probably not a good idea! But that is such a huge job- YIKES! In other ways I feel like this last month will last forever. By the time supper is over at night I am EXHAUSTED! And I am getting up 4-5 times a night to pee now rather than just twice which is really annoying. It's hard to believe that this belly is going to get bigger, but it will! At my last appointment I measured big which is kind of scary because in spite of the fact that all of my babies were large, I have never measured large before! How big is this girl going to be??!!

Well, I guess before I know it, October first will be here. School is well under way, Peter starts piano again this week, and next week the kids will be starting a five week session of swimming lessons. In the meantime I'll just have to get to bed early so I can handle it all!

No comments: