Friday, February 6, 2009

Feeding our babies

This morning as I was reading a story to Kate and Maddie, Ella was sitting across the room playing with Maddie's doll. For some reason she's always been a little more interested in her sister's dolls than her own. Well, we all giggled as she lifted her shirt to feed the baby. I giggled even more when Maddie yelled, "no, that's my baby!" Then I told them all the story of Peter "feeding" his beloved stuffed doggy when he was about that age and he had seen me feed Kate that way. Then Kate cracked up and said "He doesn't have feeders!" I've been laughing about that all day!

4 comments:

Homegrown Tribe said...

that is too funny... thanks for sharing!

britt

Middle-Aged Moi said...

LOL! I love it.

Anita said...

That's great! Kids' perspectives are hilarious!

Charity said...

Cracking up here! We recently discussed "Um, you know, those things" as Annika had a few questions about our anticipated arrival :)