* watching Ella quietly and carefully cut lengths of yarn into tiny pieces.
* hearing sounds like thunder from the big girls room as they "clean" it.
* trying to convince Maddie to go back upstairs to help with the cleaning. And threatening to call Grandma and ask her to not give Maddie any new toys because she can't take care of the ones she has.
*listening to my big giant 2 year old baby cry because her big brother just took away her pipey- which she's only supposed to have in bed
* wondering if the chili will ever be done since the crock pot wasn't actually turned on when I thought it was
* waiting for the washer and dryer to hurry up so I can fold and pack for our trip to Michigan
* trying to decide- corn bread or biscuits?