Wednesday, July 6, 2011

More Shirt Sizes Available!!!! And a price drop!!!!

Okay, so we've got a ton of the shirts left that we originally ordered. I would really like to get those out of our house and have this truly be a fundraiser :) In the meantime I have some exciting news!!! Our "t-shirt guy" has agreed to give me two weeks to take orders for Adult Talls, Youth, and Toddler shirts. Previously I only ordered a handful of youth mediums and larges because I didn't know how those would sell. Well, so many people have asked about other youth sizes that I decided to try to get more. Below I have listed the colors available. Please simply click the paypal button to pay. You'll need to add up your own total- the shirts are $15 each plus $3 each shirt if you need them shipped (make sure you include your address). BE SURE TO ADD IN THE COMMENTS SECTION WHAT SIZES AND COLORS YOU WANT. I will get back to you ASAP if a color you chose is not available. For the Adult Talls, Youth, and Toddlers I am ONLY ordering what I have received payment for. For the regular adult sizes we still have most sizes in Texas Orange, Bright Purple, Military Green, Chocolate Brown, and Dark Chocolate.

ADULT TALL- available in navy, athletic heather, and orange. The orange is a brighter shade than the other adult shirts we have and the gray is a really nice medium gray. They are available in XXL, XL, and Lg


YOUTH- available in navy, purple, orange, and sangria (bright pink). We can sell these in small (6/8), medium (10/12) and large (14/16).

TODDLER- available in orange sherbet, athletic heather, navy, and light pink. Toddler sizes are 2T, 3T, and 4T.

All shirts will have white ink.






No comments: