* This time change thing is no fun. I really thought we were getting an extra hour (I never can keep it straight).
* I am huge already! Either I'm having twins or I have absolutely no stomach muscles left!
* My body has it's own special clock. At 4 pm I get queasy. By 8 pm I have a killer headache. Everyday. Without fail. Trying to fix supper while dealing with "evening sickness" is not fun. BUT I am soooooo thankful that I don't have morning sickness! That would make it difficult to maintain a normal routine of school with the kids.
* My house looks like a tornado went through it. A very dusty, laundry filled tornado. Perhaps in a couple of weeks I'll clean it?!
* Yesterday we all survived the Sam's Club, Walmart Saturday Shopping Extravaganza. Every once in a while we do that. Then we remember why it's better to have Pete stop and get groceries before he comes home from work. I'm sure in a month or so we'll forget and do it all together again.
* Ella is cutting her 8th tooth. She's had 7 for about 6 months now. I'm glad to see that 7 isn't all she came with.
* Ella started standing in her crib last week. She's so proud of herself as she stands up grinning at me as I am walking out of the room. I lay her down and before I get to the door she's standing. She just wants to be big. This is the stage where they start the falling all the time! She thinks she can stand and hold things, but then loses her balance and boom it's another head bonk. Just be a baby a little longer, Stinkerbella!
* Maddie has started doing something I've heard lots of other kids do, but not mine. She begs. She asks for something and I tell her no and then in a very sweet and pathetic voice she says, "please mommy?" Now where on earth did she learn that? We're going to have to nip that in the bud real quick like! And some of you wonder why her daddy came up with the nickname "Rotten" for her? It's said in love- don't worry.
* I think I finally came up with a good idea to reduce the amount of sock insanity. I love socks- cute, fun, wild socks. But I like them on feet or tucked away in drawers with their perfect match! Since the socks in our house do not remain in drawers or on feet, but under beds, in couch cushions, in the truck, all over the floors (you get the picture), I have decided that white tube socks are the way to go. I bought some for the girls at Walmart. The different sizes have different colored heels, but other than that, they are WHITE. PLAIN WHITE. Boring? Not when they are so easy to match up that my children can do it themselves!!! Why didn't I think of that years ago?
*It's 8:30. My body thinks it's 9:30. My pregnant bedtime if I am ever going to bet back on the treadmill at 5 am is 8. Gotta go. Have a great week