Sunday, November 29, 2009

Behind on Pictures

The other day when I was taking pictures I noticed I have a lot of pictures in my camera that haven't even made it onto my computer- let alone on the blog. So then, of course, the guilt kicks in- what a horrible job I'm doing of documenting my childrens' lives. I have scrapbooks atleast started for most of them. I just find the organization of pictures to be such a HUGE task. Especially when we didn't even have a digital camera until after baby #4 so I have BOXES and ENVELOPES filled with unorganized pictures of my sweet babies! I tend to work on pictures in spurts- a few intense days here and there and then I go months without making any progress.

Well, since I don't have a whole lot of time to devote to my love for crafty endeavors- scrapbooking, stamping, knitting, and decoupage (haven't done much of that one, but I'd like to), I'll stick to reading about them. I just added a list of blogs on the bottom right side- check them out and be inspired. And maybe you'll find a few moments here and there to let your creative self out.

No comments: