Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Funnies from Ella

My sparkly girl, Ella, just woke up and has been making me laugh with her three year old cuteness. Good thing because earlier she was making me want to pull my hair out with her three year old whininess.

I had been halfway watching What Not To Wear as I shopped online for school books and the kids had naps and rest time. When Ella came down she looked at the lady wearing a sleeveless dress and said, "her dress has no arms."

Then she told me her lip was red and when I asked her why she said, "I took off part of the wrapper." I'm still laughing about that one.

When she noticed I was holding my wallet so I could get my credit card out to place our big school book order she said, in a very cute little voice, "I want some money." She sees the big kids get excited about money so she thinks it's something special. Thankfully she thinks a penny is a pretty big deal. Still, I just laughed and said, "I bet you do."

No comments: