Friday, September 3, 2010

Looking Back at our Books

One of my favorite things to do with the kids is read to them while they draw or fold laundry or just relax. I really wish I had kept track of all the books we've read. I decided to make a list of all of the ones I can remember and I'm also going to try to remember to add new ones as we read them.

various Aesop's fables
various Greek myths
Charlotte's Web
Stuart Little
Trumpet of the Swan
Summer with the Moody's
Indian in the Cupboard
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Prince Caspian
The Boy and the Samurai
The Hundred Dresses (to Kate)
Little House on the Prairie
Black Beauty
Misty of Chincoteague
Sarah Plain and Tall
Caddie Woodlawn
A Cote of Many Colors
The Inheritance(Lamplighter)
Hedge of Thorns (Lamplighter)
Buried in the Snow (Lamplighter)
The White Knights (Lamplighter)
Ten Boys Who Made History

1 comment:

Kristen, pajama mama said...

wow. folding laundry while YOU read to them may just be genius. Will try that tonight! Thanks!

Nice to meet you, by they way! Blessings on your wait!