Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Discoveries of the Day (or month)

* I just LOVE Trader Joe's Cranberry Maple Nut Granola. Sweet and crunch yumminess- and good for me too.



* I can see what books we have out of the library AND renew them online- how did I not realize that sooner?!



* I'll be using the time change as my excuse for not getting out of bed on time for awhile.



* I really need to just move my alarm clock far enough away from the bed that I have to actually get up to turn it off



*That may not even work anymore because this morning I actually sat all the way up at 6 and then convinced myself to go back to sleep until 7 when the kids start getting up.



* My kids may not ever be healthy enough to get their flu shots this year- ironic, huh?



* I LOVE being free of Facebook!



* I cringe when my kids pick their noses.



*I am an obsessive knitter- better not start a project because everything else will fall apart while I am parked on the couch!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!