Thursday, January 27, 2011

Not So Short Stack

I have an ever growing pile of books read. Where do I begin? is the question!
I just finished The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent. It was a fascinating book based on stories from the author's own family about an ancestor who was imprisoned as a witch during the Salem witch trials. Now I am reading The Wolves of Andover by the same author. Fiction sits on my nightstand and takes awhile to get through because I read anywhere from a page to a few chapters right before I go to sleep and usually I don't last very long.

I am saving this book for my flight and can't wait to open it!




Here are the other books that I am eager to dive into-








What are you reading?

4 comments:

Christa Schoolfield said...

Hey Rachel=)
I've read Family Driven Faith and it's a GREAT book. But I also would like to read Large Family Logisitics...so if you read it let us know how it is!!!

Daniel's Helpmeet said...

I wouldn't read "one thousand gifts" on the plane. It is deep heart surgery that can only be read and reread in short sections. I am a quick reader and this has taken me a while to just get through the first couple of chapter. Stick to something a bite easier to read like "Family driven Faith" for the plane.

Missy @ It's Almost Naptime said...

I am so intrigued by the Salem book - my mother-in-law just discovered that my husband is a direct descendent of Susanna Martin, who was one of the women hanged. Hmmmmm.....

Missy @ It's Almost Naptime said...

PS you need to get hooked up on Amazon Associates so if people click through your blog you get a little scratch. :)